TREOC Business Solutions
The Business Network of the Future
We have more than 50,000 investors and business owners in the TREOC Investors Club, and as a matter of course in our business we have regular contact with them at club functions and with newsletters.
The TREOC Group is a fast growing network of affiliated companies providing the following services to our members:
- Investor Training
- Business Training
- Property Portfolio Planning
- Trustee Services
- Property Sales
- Portfolio Management
- Life Insurance
- Short term insurance
The TREOC story is one of the few success stories of the business world in the last decade. We attribute our success to the fact that we believe in and apply the principle of cross-pollination. Businesses that look after each other do better than businesses that try to continue on their own. Another word for cross-pollination in the business context is CROSS-REFERRAL.
This is a very old principle, practised in particular by the medical and legal professions. For example, your family doctor will refer you to a specialist. A specialist usually has a whole lot of GPs with whom he maintains good relationships, and so he is never without patients. Attorneys, on the other hand, refer their clients to advocates on the same principle. But our problem with this system is that it is only good for the specialists and the advocates, and not actually for the doctors and attorneys, because it is one-way referral that is taking place.
A much better result is achieved by the TREOC Partners, where, for example, the financial planner, trust advisor, short term insurance broker, accountant and estate agent refer their clients to each other. It's a win-win situation. I think this principle of cross-referral is the main reason that the TREOC Partners still exist – and have even grown through the most severe recession ever. The recession hit the property industry particularly hard, with many conveyancing attorneys, electricians, plumbers, letting agents and thousands of estates agents having closed down, but at TREOC we are still in business ... thanks to our partners supporting each other!
We are looking for more partners to provide services for the fast-growing TREOC Investors' Club. Thorough training to partners will be provided regarding the TREOC Way.
Basic requirements to become a TREOC Partner
Partners must be TREOC members or become members before they can service our members. Our members have a motto; "Members use only members for services."
Another requirement is that the partner must at all times meet all statutory and other requirements pertaining to the service or profession which the TREOC partner provides or forms part of, including but not limited to the rules of conduct and other requirements of any professional body (such as the Financial Services Board) having jurisdiction over the TREOC partner, any relevant legislation (e.g. the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act).
We are looking at partnering with established independent companies in the property, legal and financial industries. Requirements for partnership consideration are the following:
- As part of our partner concept entails a small percentage of equity or value exchange between the partner and us, only firms, companies or corporations with up to date audited financial statements of at the least three years can be considered. We cannot enter into mutual partnerships with entities trading in personal names. With legal firms or accounting firms where "non-professionals" are in terms of legal regulations prohibited to hold a direct share in the firm, we will use an alternative method to share value.
- The firm should be well established with more than 300 clients on its database.
- The firm should have a dedicated business premises from where it operates. Therefore "work from home" based businesses will not qualify.
- The partnership deal is about adding value to each other's businesses and sharing in each other's added value. TREOC is looking at taking up 30% equity or value in the partner's business in exchange for cash or share options to the same value in TREOC or a combination of both.
- The partners form a service circle under the well known TREOC brand in which TREOC members are always serviced by a TREOC partner. This ensures that a new client for one becomes a new client for everyone.
If the above requirements and philosophies are in place and if you would like to join forces with us, we are looking forward to hear from you. We will then arrange a personal meeting at your premises where further detail will be discussed.