FULL DAY SEMINAR
Supported by ALL MAJOR BANKS
Learn how to buy houses with the bank's money
Learn how to gain access to unlimited mortgages without ever having to apply or qualify.
Coert Coetzee, Founder of the Treoc Group of Companies, is presenting his unique and popular full-day seminar, where he will teach both experienced and novice investors how to successfully invest in property and how to create enormous wealth and tax-free cash flow through the use of a specialised trust structure with a specific type of property.
The information shared at the seminar is absolutely essential for both the ordinary person and the investor who wish to create everlasting financial freedom for themselves and their children.
Our unique method is known as the Treoc Way. It is a holistic method taught to people at our seminars.
Investors eager “to become financially independent in a very short period of time" are urged to "attend Coert’s life-changing, full day seminar as soon as possible”. - Fin24 (A member of the biggest Media Group in South Africa)
Please Note: The seminar is presented in English.
Coert will cover the following topics:
- True Financial Freedom. Coert is controversial and strongly discourages the old, useless pension products and saving plans sold by financial institutions. Coert believes that true financial freedom can only be achieved through property or business. And he will prove it to you.
- Using the Property Trend. Coert's understanding of the property trend enables him to make money in all property cycles and not just in "good times". He will share his special property graphs with you and make sure you have the same understanding of the cycles and can also "make the trend your friend".
- Unsequestratable. To the endless irritation of the corrupt liquidation industry of South Africa, the correct administration of the unique Treoc structures makes you 100% unsequestratable. After attending the seminar you will understand why liquidators hate Coert and why they always bad mouth him in the media. They even accuse "Mr. Fearless", as they sarcastically refer to him, falsely of running illegal pyramid schemes and banks!
- Debt and Losses. Most people try to avoid debt and losses. Our members know how to make big money with correctly structured debt like the big multimillion rand corporate companies. Coert will also show you how to create free tax deductable losses and make a lot of money with it.
- Huge Tax-Free Returns. A professional property investment portfolio is nothing other than a business, and Coert is going to teach you how to manage this kind of business effectively. If it is managed according to the Treoc Way, as our method is known, geared returns will be more than 60% per annum and there will be very little tax, if any, payable either. This is probably the only legal way in the world to make money tax-free.
- Outdated Methods. Coert says; "Flipping properties are flippen stupid". There are many books and seminars on property investment. Those methods are mostly outdated. Coert will discuss some of these old fashioned methods at the seminar and highlight the problems.
- Other People's Money. Customised financing is one of the cornerstones of the Treoc Way. We prefer to work only with the banks' money. Few people know how to do this effectively. We have thousands of members who have built up huge portfolios without ever using a cent of their own money.
- Taking over other people's bonds. Coert will teach you to find property owners in financial distress and take over their bonds with the unique ALA method. It is the only legal way of getting finance without having to qualify.
- Refinancing. This is also one of the pillars upon which the Treoc Way rests. Refinancing can be dangerous if it is applied incorrectly, but if it is applied correctly it is the best and safest method of building wealth quickly.
- Type of Property. The Treoc Way works best with a certain type of property or market segment. The fundamental reasons why a certain type of property is more suited than another will be explained to you.
- The 55 Rebate Plan. We receive a 55% rebate from SARS on the price of five or more new Treoc Type Townhouses bought in a Treoc Type Trust. Coert will explain this complicated SARS allowance in simple terms on the seminar and show you how to claim your rebate and get a lot of money back in your pocket!
- Correct Areas. You will learn that certain areas or suburbs perform better than others. Some areas should be avoided altogether. We will teach you how to identify and take advantage of suitable areas.
- Risk Management. As with any business, a property investment business also has its quota of risks. We identify the risks and put a risk management programme in place to deal with them.
- Dedicated Software. A transaction and property portfolio must be properly planned and managed, and for this we use the purpose-built international software programme, Treoc Investor.
- Membership. Being part of our club is important. This is where you will meet your fellow Treocians. This is where you will hear motivational success stories. This is where members share opportunities, successes and fears with one another. The value of the collective knowledge of our members is incalculable. This is one of the big reasons for the Treoc Group's spectacular growth and success.
- Wealth Coaching. Why do two people sometimes hear exactly the same message, and yet react differently to it? After a year, we find that one is a millionaire and the other has done nothing. We all need somebody to take us by the hand and take us through the unknown. Creating wealth is one of those unknown territories for ordinary people. Coert and his dedicated team will take your hand and lead you step by step to spectacular wealth!
The seminars will always be hosted on a Saturday - bookings close at 16:00 on the Wednesday prior to the event.
Please note: Treoc reserves the right to change the date of the event if any affecting circumstances arise beyond our control. If this is the case, all delegates will be notified of the new date – also being hosted on a Saturday - via email, telephone or sms.